This also makes a lovely light lunch or brunch too but I thought it was about time I started blogging some delicious and healthy breakfasts that happen to be gluten-free too.
Again this is another quickie but won’t leave you feeling like you’ve had a rushed meal.
25g or so of Halloumi cheese
1 x handful of curly Kale
1 x egg
1 x spring onion finely diced
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. put the olive oil in frying pan
2. gently fry the Halloumi in .5 cm strips(s) on each side for approx 1.
3. take the Halloumi out and replace with the curly Kale and gently fry for approx. 1 min
4. Empty pan and leave on a warm plate as you fry the egg
5. Place egg on the plate with Halloumi, curly Kale and spring onion
6. Season with Salt and Pepper